Monday, March 26, 2012

Dansih Drops

This is a recipe that I grew up on. It was always a treat when my mom made Danish Drops for breakfast! Well, I have adopted the recipe and now I make it almost every Saturday morning for breakfast. I told Bubba that I would make him anything that he wanted for breakfast on his birthday and this is what he chose. That has to be saying something good about how delicious these are!

Danish Drops

Mix the following:

2 cups bisquick
1/4 cup softened butter
2 tbs sugar
2/3 cup milk

Directions:
Plop batter onto cookie sheet. Using a spoon, make indent in each batter plop. Spoon your favorite jam or jelly into each indent. Bake at 450F for 9-13 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle with powdered sugar glaze once baked.

*I like mine to be a little more on the chewy side so I don't add quite as much milk. Experiment with it and find what consistency you like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment